- 142: Beverley-Middleton - two return journeys, but one journey each way is effectively a positioning journey (which can't help the economics of the service). EYMS Saturday and schoolday journeys are unchanged, but no alternative Sunday provision is available.
- 155: Goole-Gilberdyke-South Cave - five return journeys between Goole and Gilberdyke, with the first service from Gilberdyke starting at South Cave and the last one extending to South Cave. Service X57 runs on a Sunday between Gilberdyke and South Cave but the main Gilberdyke to Goole section, including Howden, has no alternative, apart from the train between Gilberdyke and Goole. Monday to Saturday services, including those subsidised by ERYC, are unchanged.
- 180: Beverley-Cottingham - three return journeys. Service X47 continues to provide a Sunday link between Beverley and Cottingham but does not serve Walkington, Little Weighton, Skidby or Castle Hill Hospital; Beverley to Castle Hill Hospital passengers can connect from the X47 to the 64 or 115 in Cottingham.
- 361: Goole-Swinefleet - four return journeys. Monday to Saturday services 360/361 are unaffected, but no Sunday alternative is available.
- 400/401: Goole-Selby - 2 hourly Sunday daytime service via the town of Snaith, a number of villages and Goole Hospital. No alternatives exist on a Sunday for anywhere on the route.
- 506: Bridlington Town Service - 6 circular journeys; part of the route is covered by service 121 but the West Hill estate will be left without a Sunday service. Monday to Saturday services continue unchanged.
- 508: Bridlington Town Service - 7 circular journeys. This service only operates on Sundays, so is being withdrawn entirely. Service 121 again provides an alternative service for parts of the route, but for other areas, such as New Pasture Lane, there is no Sunday alternative.
- 520: Beverley Town Service - 2 circular journeys; service 121 serves Swinemoor Lane which is within walking distance for part of the route, but otherwise no Sunday alternative. Monday to Saturday journeys are unchanged.
- 522: Beverley Town Service - 2 circular journeys; services X46/X47 cover part of the route, and are within walking distance of some other parts, but otherwise no Sunday alternative.
- 523: Beverley Town Service - 2 circular journeys with no Sunday alternative apart from a walk to catch service 121. This service only operates a Sunday, being covered by the 122 Monday to Saturday, and is therefore being withdrawn entirely.
Vivarail Progress - Vivarail has confirmed that the company’s first two completed D-Trains will be available for delivery early next year. Construction of the two trains is und...
2 hours ago